In this exercise you will write an algorithm to move a computer opponent through a spiral maze in a racing game.
- Download the scratch program here.
- Alternatively you can find the file at P:\ICT\KS3\Racing Game.sb on the school file server.
- Make the computer sprite move through the maze without touching the black lines.
- You should use a few blocks as possible.
- A: You use repeat loops and variables in your code
- B: You use repeat loops
- C: You move the sprite only using blocks from the motion menu
- D: You were unable to complete the task
Add the following features to your code:
- A timer
- Vary the speed that the computer opponent travels
- Make the computer opponent travel more randomly
Print off your algorithm and submit to your teacher.